Already with Vodafone?
If you are already a Vodafone customer, you will receive a selection of perks and benefits reserved exclusively for existing customers. We’ve detailed these in the page below, alongside handy guides to keeping your existing number when switching plans, and upgrading your device. If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to call the Vodafone helpline on 0843 504 7317.
Keeping your number when switching to pay monthly
To keep your number when switching from PAYG to a pay monthly contract, you will need the following details:
- The temporary number given to you when you took out your new agreement
- The long number on the back of your pay as you go SIM
- Your existing pay as you go mobile number
- Your pay monthly account number and details. (To find your account number, use your new pay monthly mobile to text the word ACCOUNT and your postcode to 97886.)
Upgrading your device
Whether you want to upgrade your package or your bundle, upgrading your Vodafone account is a different process compared to just buying a new phone. Simply follow these steps to upgrade today:
- Log in or register for My Vodafone
- Check if you’re eligible to upgrade, or whether you can upgrade early
- If you are eligible, you’ll be taken through to the upgrades page
- Take your pick from a great range of offers
- Save up to 15% on additional bundles
Existing Vodafone customers can save up to 15% on an additional phone, SIM only, iPad or tablet bundle. Just log into your Vodafone account to see a list of latest offers. Be sure to grab them before they’re gone.
- Choose how you top up
There are lots of ways you can keep your Vodafone pay as you go phone topped up. You’ll also receive points each time you top up £5 or more. You can spend these points on instant Rewardz, or save up for something bigger.
- Handy account management with My Vodafone
Registering with My Vodafone gives you exclusive online access to your account and rewards. Pay monthly customers can see and print bills, and check their usage, while pay as you go customers can check their credit and top up online. You will also be able to use the service to upgrade online to the latest phones and plans.
If you need to get in touch with Vodafone as an existing customer, you can make a call to the Vodafone helpline seven days a week by using 0843 504 7317. Whether you have a problem or simply need advice or a friendly chat, a member of the customer service team will be happy to solve your query.